Monday, September 3, 2012

Insanity Workout Results


Hi everyone!  My name is Kyle Balliet. 

I am a Firefighter/EMT and I am  an independent coach for Beachbody products. 

 All through high school I was in decent shape and health.  I played football, baseball, and basketball.   After high school, I went on to play college baseball.  However, I had a career ending injury my first semester.  I made the decision to come home and work.  When I came home I became lazy and I put on alot of lbs.  I made a decision to enter the career field of Firefighter/EMT.  I knew that I had to change my health habbits, if I wanted to make it long in this career.  

I recenlty have lossed 50 lbs by doing Insanity and P90x.  I now weigh less than I did in 6th grade and I am in the best shape of my life.  I just completed the Insanity program and had amazing results.  The best part is it only took me 60 days to get those results.  Now I am doing a Hybrid between Insanity and P90x.  I am also taking this nutional shake called Shakeology.  It has helped me lose weight, put on muscle, have more energy, and much more.  I was surpised when I drank it for the first time on how good it tastes.



The main reason why I decided to become a Beachbody Coach was to help people reach their health goals and make a better life for themselves.  

I know there are millions of infomercials out there that try to sell you these health and fitness products.  However, the Beachbody products do work, and they work AMAZING. 

 It amazing to go onto teambeachbody.com and read all of the success stories.  I am just one of millions to have success with the Beachbody products.  

I can help you acieve you health/fitness goals!  I am available any time of the day and I would love to talk if you have any questions!  I have 2 websites that you can check out to gain more information on the Beachbody products.

www.beachbodycoach.com/kballiet29 

www.myshakeology.com/kballiet29  

You can also order the Beachbody products right off of my websites and begin getting results of your own.    I hope you make the decision to change your health for the better!

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how easy it was to get results! I honestly have never felt better about myself! I am now eatting healthier than I have ever before! I have people come up to me and ask how did I loose all the weight? Of course I said, "INSANITY!". Comment or like if you want to become healthier or just get in better shape, I can help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did Insanity help you with Firefighting? I am in Recruit Academy right now and am starting Insanity this week hoping to just help me with cardio because that seems to be the toughest thing for me to do on my time at home working out is cardio. Everything else I have no problems with. I am going to be doing this with TacFit First ALarm.

    ReplyDelete